Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270890 and growing!

MARKET WATCH 22 JAN 2013 - AsianBandar.Com Forums

Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum 
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > MARKET WATCH 22 JAN 2013

» CHAT Now! «  [ 319 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: MARKET WATCH 22 JAN 2013       - Views: 367
stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 10:34 AM (4114 days ago)               #1
Gold Member

Liked By: 14428
Followers: 6

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

MARKET WATCH 22 JAN 2013

STI         3,221       +10       +0.30%
DOW       - CLOSED - 
S&P        - CLOSED -
FTSE       6,181        +27      +0.43%
DAX         7,749        +47      +0.61% 
GOLD       1,690         -0         -0.05%  
OIL           95.29         -0.20    -0.21%  
PRE-HK OPEN    +36pts

CREDIT SUISSE GLOBAL RISK APPETITE (EQUITY):   2.25 (18 Jan 2013)
CREDIT SUISSE GLOBAL RISK APPETITE              :    3.85 (18 Jan 2013)

22 Jan 2013 07:42
*DJ Keppel REIT Cut To Underperform From Outperform - Daiwa 

Dow Jones Newswires 
January 21, 2013 18:41 ET (23:41 GMT) 
*DJ Keppel REIT Target Raised To S$1.28 From S$1.26 - Daiwa 

22 Jan 2013 07:01
DJ Thai Tycoon Positioned To Take Control Of Fraser & Neave 
 (From THE WALL STREET JOURNAL 1/22/2013) By P.R. Venkat and Chun Han Wong 
SINGAPORE -- Thai tycoon Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi is poised to win control of Singaporean conglomerate Fraser & Neave Ltd. after rival bidders led by Indonesia's Riady family backed down Monday, ending a monthslong stalemate in one of Southeast Asia's largest takeover battles to date. 
Mr. Charoen, a Thai billionaire who controls 40.6% of Fraser & Neave, is now the sole bidder for control of the 130-year-old company, which has interests in property, publishing and food and beverages. He would pay 8.2 billion Singapore dollars (US$6.68 billion) for the remainder of the company, based on his latest offer and stake. 
Mr. Charoen's offer of S$9.55 a share -- made through his unlisted vehicle TCC Assets -- values Fraser & Neave at US$11.2 billion. It is conditional upon acquiring more than 50% of the company by Feb 4. He made his current offer Friday, raising an earlier bid of S$8.88 a share. 
Fraser & Neave's independent directors will "evaluate TCC's revised offer and make their recommendations to shareholders in due course," a spokeswoman for the company said Monday. 
In a filing to the Singapore Exchange Monday, the Riady-controlled Overseas Union Enterprise Ltd. said it and its partners had decided not to raise their US$10.6 billion offer because a successful takeover would have come with an "unattractive" price tag. 
The Overseas Union-led consortium's offer of S$9.08 a share lapsed Monday. The battle for Fraser & Neave began in July last year, a big year for mergers and acquisitions in Southeast Asia, where deal-making reached its highest level since the global financial crisis. The takeover bids also illustrated two important trends: the impact and allure of Southeast Asia's booming economies and the move beyond their home markets of some of the region's largest, most powerful companies -- and the billionaire families behind them. 
Mr. Charoen's companies make Chang beer and have interests in property and soft drinks. The Riady family controls the Lippo Group, one of Indonesia's most powerful conglomerates, with interests in real estate, publishing and banking. 
Fraser & Neave develops residential and commercial properties in Singapore and other Asian markets, and produces dairy products and sports drinks such as 100Plus. 
The company has been in play since Mr. Charoen first began buying into it in July. This prompted Dutch brewer Heineken to buy out its 81-year-old beer-brewing joint venture with Fraser & Neave for US$4.6 billion in September and put the rest of the conglomerate's remaining assets in play. 
Mr. Charoen made his first bid for the whole of Fraser & Neave in September, offering US$7.2 billion to buy the shares he didn't own. 
The Overseas Union consortium followed with a US$10.6 billion offer in November. Overseas Union was backed by Japanese brewer Kirin Holdings Co. -- Fraser & Neave's second-largest shareholder with a 14.8% stake. 
Kirin planned to acquire Fraser & Neave's food-and-beverage business if the takeover succeeded. It wasn't clear on Monday how Kirin would respond to Overseas Union's failed bid. A Singapore-based public-relations executive representing Kirin declined to comment. 
The prospect of a bidding war had propelled Fraser & Neave's share price to record highs above existing bids, but both bidders spent months extending offers the company described as fair but not "compelling." 
Mr. Charoen had extended his original S$8.88-a-share offer seven times since September, while Overseas Union extended its initial S$9.08-a-share bid twice since November. 

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家...BET WITH CARE AND OWN RISKS..NOTHING IS 100% AND NO 100% GUARANTEE DONT LOVE A STOCK,THE STOCK WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家..Always believe miracle do happen The decision lies in you,dun follow my luan luan picks blindly..PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW BLINDLY..I ANYHOW PICKS ..祝你好运..鸿运当头 。好运连连 發。發。發。

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 7,179,375 Total Members: 122

stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 10:41 AM (4114 days ago)            #2
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家...BET WITH CARE AND OWN RISKS..NOTHING IS 100% AND NO 100% GUARANTEE DONT LOVE A STOCK,THE STOCK WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家..Always believe miracle do happen The decision lies in you,dun follow my luan luan picks blindly..PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW BLINDLY..I ANYHOW PICKS ..祝你好运..鸿运当头 。好运连连 發。發。發。

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 7,179,375 Total Members: 122
stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 10:43 AM (4114 days ago)            #3
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 10:46 AM (4114 days ago)            #4
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 10:48 AM (4114 days ago)            #5
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 10:49 AM (4114 days ago)            #6
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 11:01 AM (4114 days ago)            #7
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 11:02 AM (4114 days ago)            #8
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 11:03 AM (4114 days ago)            #9
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 11:06 AM (4114 days ago)            #10
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 11:09 AM (4114 days ago)            #11
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

: SIN : MARKET PULSE: Cache, M1 (22 Jan 2013): OIR

MARKET PULSE: Cache, M1                                                                                                                              

22 Jan 2013 

KEY IDEA                                                                                                                                             

Cache Logistics Trust: Still room for upside                                                                                                         
Cache Logistics Trust (CACHE) turned in a consistent set of 4Q12 results after market close yesterday. FY12 DPU totalled 8.365 S cents (+1.6%),      
matching our/consensus full-year DPU forecasts of 8.29/8.3 S cents. This translates to an attractive FY12 yield of 6.4%, higher than the S-REIT      
sector average yield of 5.8%. CACHE’s portfolio occupancy as at 31 Dec 2012 remained at 100% as its leases are predominantly based on triple-net     
master lease structures. Weighted average lease to expiry also stood resilient at 3.9 years, with only 1.7% of GFA due for renewal in FY13. In       
addition, its built-in rental escalation for master leases was maintained at 1.25-2.5%. This should give CACHE with good earnings visibility and     
healthy organic growth in our view. With the major refinancing exercise in Jun 2012, CACHE had successfully increased its loan-to-value over its     
previous collateral, reduced its all-in financing costs and enhanced its debt expiry profile. Aggregate leverage was also healthy at 31.7%. This     
provides CACHE with the financial resources and flexibility to drive its new business initiatives. We maintain BUY on CACHE with a revised fair      
value of S$1.32 (previously S$1.30). (Kevin Tan)                                                                                                     

MORE REPORTS                                                                                                                                         

M1: FY12 results mostly in line                                                                                                                      
M1 Ltd reported its FY12 results, which were mostly in line – revenue of S$1076.8m was 1.5% above our estimate, while net profit of S$146.5m was     
3.3% below. We note that the shortfall was due to higher-than-expected tax expenses in 4Q12. M1 declared a final dividend of S$0.063/share and a     
special dividend of S$0.017/share, bringing the total full-year dividend to S$0.146 (versus S$0.145). Going forward, management expects to see       
moderate earnings growth in 2013 and has maintained its minimum 80% dividend payout ratio. It also expects to spend S$130-150m capex to expand       
network coverage and capacity. We are paring our FY13 earnings forecast by 9% after taking the guidance into consideration. But as we shift our DCF  
valuations out to 2015, our fair value remains unchanged at S$2.89. Maintain BUYas we still believes M1 has potential gain market share in the NBN   
segment. (Carey Wong)                                                              

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 11:10 AM (4114 days ago)            #12
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
22-Jan 2013 Tuesday 11:18 AM (4114 days ago)            #13
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > MARKET WATCH 22 JAN 2013

Change Timezone:   

24. ?ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service