Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270890 and growing!

Consumer Sector, Rotary Engineering - AsianBandar.Com Forums

Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum 
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > Consumer Sector, Rotary Engineering

» CHAT Now! « [ 99 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Consumer Sector, Rotary Engineering       - Views: 532
stand up n wake up
04-Mar 2013 Monday 10:52 AM (4073 days ago)               #1
Gold Member

Liked By: 14428
Followers: 6

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Fw: SIN : MARKET PULSE: Consumer Sector, Rotary Engineering (4 Mar 2013): OIR

Inbox

M

MARKET PULSE: Consumer Sector, Rotary Engineering

4 Mar 2013

KEY IDEA

Consumer sector: Outperform STI in 2013?

Summary: Companies included in the FTSE Straits Times Consumer Services Index showed continued improvement in the 4QCY12 earnings season with both
top and bottom-line figures exceeding consensus estimates. Revenue was stronger than expected (+10.3% over forecasts) while a combination of
cost-control initiatives and favourable input prices during the period saw average earnings per share beat consensus projections by 16.6%. In our
view, this mirrors the growth in contribution from overseas markets – particularly EM-Asia – as domestic retail sales figures were tepid during the
same period. In the coming months, we continue to favour counters with greater EM-Asia exposure but urge investor caution as the recent upward
re-rating of the sector has led to some counters being priced ahead of fundamentals. As such, we also maintain our preference for counters with
defensive qualities like Sheng Siong [BUY; FV: S$0.69]. Maintain NEUTRALon the overall consumer sector. (Lim Siyi)

MORE REPORTS

Rotary Engineering Ltd: JV deficit remains unresolved

Summary: Rotary Engineering Limited (Rotary) reported a second consecutive quarter of losses with 4Q12 net losses to shareholders of S$18.4m (3Q12:
S$66m). Last quarter was marked by additional provisions made for its SATORP project and lower volume of work due to the late start of Fujairah Oil
Terminal (FOT) project. FY12 revenue was down 16% to S$444m, while loss attributable to shareholders was S$80m, compared to profit of S$31m in the
previous year. While the SATORP execution issues may be largely behind, the deficit at its JV remains unresolved. In a worst case scenario, Rotary –
being the controlling shareholder – may need to take an impairment loss. Another concern is the tight labour market in Singapore, which represents
about 50% of Rotary’s order-book. Maintain SELL with an unchanged S$0.34 fair value estimate. (Chia Jiunyang)

For more information on the above, visit
www.ocbcresearch.comfor the detailed report.

NEWS HEADLINES

- US markets rose on Friday as investors looked past the risks to the economy of impending federal spending cuts and bid up equities. The Dow was up
0.25%.

- The total market capitalisation of SGX-listed companies fell 1.2% in Feb as the stock market took a breather after hitting a multi-year high in
Jan.

- Hotel room rates in Singapore climbed to a record high, coming in at an estimated S$261 for 2012 as a whole and making the city-state's average
rate among the priciest in the region.

- Shoebox units could benefit from the new tax policy which imposes a more progressive tax structure on residential homes, according to a report by
Knight Frank.

- Hong Leong Asia posted a net loss of S$34.9m for FY12, as compared to a net profit of S$83.3m a year ago.

- Fu Yu Corporation has turned a profit for 4Q12 but it could be placed on the watch-list as this is the third consecutive year the group has
recorded pre-tax loss.

- Q&M Dental Group posted a S$5.0m profit for FY12, up 9.2%, on the back of stronger performance at its existing dental clinics, and contributions
from new outlets.

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家...BET WITH CARE AND OWN RISKS..NOTHING IS 100% AND NO 100% GUARANTEE DONT LOVE A STOCK,THE STOCK WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家..Always believe miracle do happen The decision lies in you,dun follow my luan luan picks blindly..PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW BLINDLY..I ANYHOW PICKS ..祝你好运..鸿运当头 。好运连连 發。發。發。

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 7,179,375 Total Members: 122

stand up n wake up
04-Mar 2013 Monday 10:55 AM (4073 days ago)            #2
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家...BET WITH CARE AND OWN RISKS..NOTHING IS 100% AND NO 100% GUARANTEE DONT LOVE A STOCK,THE STOCK WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家..Always believe miracle do happen The decision lies in you,dun follow my luan luan picks blindly..PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW BLINDLY..I ANYHOW PICKS ..祝你好运..鸿运当头 。好运连连 發。發。發。

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 7,179,375 Total Members: 122
stand up n wake up
04-Mar 2013 Monday 10:59 AM (4073 days ago)            #3
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
04-Mar 2013 Monday 11:10 AM (4073 days ago)            #4
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
04-Mar 2013 Monday 11:13 AM (4073 days ago)            #5
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > Consumer Sector, Rotary Engineering

Change Timezone:   

6. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service